Skip to main content

IG Live - - cheeseball

Cheeseball

This classic potluck staple has been forgotten in recent years. Most people experience with cheeseballs are during the holidays, and more often than not it isn’t pleasant.  This is not your grandmamas cheeseball.

Cheeseball is a blank canvas for flavor. Let your imagination roll with possibilities. This particular cheeseball is chocked full of familiar and delicious flavors.

Bacon Ranch cheeseball

1 pkg of softened cream cheese
I/2 pack of dry ranch dressing mix
1 strip of crispy bacon chopped finely
1/4 cup of shredded cheese

Cheeseball crust
3 slices of crispy bacon
1/4 cup of shredded cheese
1 tablespoon of dried parsley

Chop in food processor until a small meal forms- - sand like texture. Set aside on a plate.

Whip cream cheese first and then incorporate remaining ingredients. With non-stick spray on your hands, shape cream cheese into a ball. Roll in topping crust ingredients. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Enjoy with crackers & cut veggies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Everyday Shoes

Favorite Kicks I bought these shoes about a year & a half. I LOVE them. I stalked these shoes at my local DSW, I looked up outfits for these shoes on Pinterest. I did my due diligence.  Needless to say, I have already gotten my money worth and they are still kicking! I bought mine at my local Store. You can find them online HERE . These are Dr. Sholl’s brand. They have memory foam and are terrific for walking all day. Not to mention, they are a pretty reasonable price point, especially when you consider how often I wear them! I wear them with jeans, leggings and shorts. I’ve even paired them with the occasional relaxed dress. What I love most about them is that they are as comfortable as my running shoes, but they take it up a knotch with fashion & style.

What to wear Wednesday

everyday earrings. I LOVE earrings. Dangly, simple, bold, statement.... I love them all. I can hardly get out of target without a new pair of earrings. The earrings I’m talking about today are a pair I happened upon before Christmas when I was hunting for something else. I wear these a lot and as far as I’m concerned they match everything! Tortoise Shell is such a hot look right now. I have 2 other pair in this color, but different styles. I equate the tortoise shell look to leopard.... it’s a neutral in my book. My ‘momiform’ tends to be athleisure wear. I love to be able to sneak in a walk or 10 minutes of yoga between errands, cleaning, coloring with my two year and so on. Let’s be honest... it’s also so comfy! I think tortoise shell accessories look especially great with dark colors... like black leggings! These little studs are lightweight and versatile. I wear them 2-3 days a week! They are so good.  I found mine at Charming Charlies before Christmas. When

DIY Salon Worthy Manicure at Home

DIY salon manicure at home So, like many of you mamas I don’t always have time to sneak off to the nail salon to get a manicure. Not only that, but weekly trips to the salon are not always in the budget. Now, don’t get me wrong, I love going to the salon. But the logistics get tough, I have to find someone to watch the youngest of my kiddos. So, a $30 manicure turns into a $50 outing once I pay the babysitter. More often than not, I do my nails at home. Here is how I am able achieve a salon look quickly at home. I tend do my nails at night after the kids are all in bed, while watching TV.  Starting with clean dry nails, here is my process. First, I rub hand sanitizer or rubbing alcohol on on my nails. This takes the excess oil off of my nails and allows the polish to adhere better. This is the first step to a longer-lasting manicure. Second, I use a basecoat. I love Orly Bonder. It’s a rubberized product that allows the color to stick to your